Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket to Momentum Fest, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. By purchasing a ticket, it is assumed you have read and agree to these terms and conditions. Please review them carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not continue with your purchase and should not use our website or services.
1. The opinions expressed by the Momentum Fest instructors, volunteers, sponsors, vendors and other agents are the opinions of those individuals and do not necessarily represent the opinions of Momentum Fest and its’ agents.
2. The advertised teachers and presenters for this event are confirmed at this time but are subject to change.
3. Refund policy – Momentum Fest has a no refund policy. All sales are final.
4. If the in person Momentum Fest 2021 event has to be cancelled for any reason, all purchased tickets will be transferred to the Momentum Fest 2021 virtual event.
5. Tickets are non-transferrable.
6. All content included on the Momentum Fest website and event is and shall continue to be the property of Momentum Fest LLC, and their agents or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the site or event is prohibited without express permission by Momentum Fest LLC and it’s agents.
7. Momentum Fest LLC, and their agents are not a medical organization and our staff cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. Our Activities, including fitness and movement classes, may include physical activity and should be taken at the sole risk of the attendee/participant. You are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any fitness program or health regimen. Individuals are urged to seek professional medical advice prior to initiating any form of fitness program or regimen. All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should seek prompt medical care for any specific health issues and consult your physician before purchasing a ticket to our event or participating in any Activities.