In addition to our terms and conditions, we are offering additional Covid-19 safety policies at our 2021 in person event.
These may be updated, changed and/or added to as we approach our event and understand more what the county, city, state and national guidelines will be.
Currently these will be some of the safety policies we will be following. These are based on the current CDC guidelines and recommendations, trends and case numbers, local, county and state government regulations and laws:
- Masks will not be required for those who are fully vaccinated and those under the age of 12. We ask that anyone who is not fully vaccinated wears a mask out of courtesy to other attendees and for the general safety of themselves and others.
- Social distancing will not be required but there is enough space in all classrooms for attendees to spread out and have six feet of space during workshops and classes.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in each classroom and at the registration desk.
- Vendors will be asked to provide hand sanitizer and safer shopping options at their booths.
- We have outside spaces for some of our classes and additional outdoor space for eating and congregating.
- Mats will not be shared and attendees will be required to have their own mat.
- For any shared Pilates equipment, it will be cleaned thoroughly with sanitizing cleaner between sessions.
- If you are displaying any symptoms such as a fever greater than 100.4, coughing, loss of smell or taste, sore throat or runny nose, you will be asked to stay home and not attend class or the event.
- Attendees will be offered a coded system to show how they feel about physical contact so that everyone is comfortable. Green = “I’m vaccinated, let’s hug”, Yellow = “Let’s fist bump or elbow”, Red = “I’m most comfortable with six feet of space please”