In addition to our terms and conditions, we are offering additional Covid-19 safety policies at our 2021 in person event.
These may be updated, changed and/or added to as we approach our event and understand more what the county, city, state and national guidelines will be.
Currently these will be some of the safety policies we will be following:
- Masks will be required at all times during the Momentum Fest event.
- Social distancing will be followed as required by government guidelines.
- We will be limited to 50% capacity of total event room space.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and required before and after each class.
- Vendors will be asked to provide hand sanitizer and safe shopping options at their booths.
- Outside space will be used as able.
- Mats will not be shared and attendees will be required to have their own mat.
- For any shared Pilates equipment, it will be cleaned thoroughly with sanitizing cleaner between sessions.
- If you are displaying any symptoms such as a fever greater than 100.4, coughing, loss of smell or taste, sore throat or runny nose, you will be asked to stay home and not attend class or the event.